666 Fallen Angel Index du Forum 666 Fallen Angel
Forum de l'alliance 666.

Easter Egg
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
HDTV Green?Lantern&New Guardian

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    666 Fallen Angel Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nickemark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Green?Lantern&New Guardian Répondre en citant

Green Lantern New Guardian > bit.ly/1ZfcXTu

10cf746e54
They locate a space station the size of a solar system, and during their investigation they are attacked by Archangel Invictus, the ruler of the space station. I took New Guardians because I wanted a challenge - I'd never written a cosmic book, not anything so sci fi, and I wanted to stretch. Entertainment Video Games Lifestyle . Bleez accompanies Rayner to Earth to recover his power battery, wondering at his continued ownership of a green ring and access to the Green Lantern database despite his "expulsion," while Fatality and Walker return to their Corps' respective homeworlds. Make sure this is what you intended. And I enjoyed working with the Four (Eventually) Five Corpsmen, the writer of the various books. .. However, some of your changes were sent to moderation because you do not have enough points to make those live edits. 3: Love and Death (#0 & 13-20)Green Lantern: The Wrath of the First Lantern (#17-20)Vol. Publication information Publisher DC Comics Schedule Monthly Format Ongoing series Genre Superhero Publication date September2011 March2015 Main character(s) Arkillo Atrocitus Carol Ferris Larfleeze Kyle Rayner Saint Walker Creative team Writer(s) Tony Bedard, Justin Jordan Penciller(s) Tyler Kirkham, Amilcar Pinna, Andrei Bressan, Aaron Kuder, Andres Guinaldo and Brad Walker Inker(s) Matt Banning and Andrew Hennessey Colorist(s) Neil Ruffino and Rod Reis Editor(s) = .

Green Lantern: New Guardians Cover for Green Lantern: New Guardians #1 (November 2011). Discussion Bug Reporting Delete/Combine Pages Artist Show-Off Off-Topic Contests Battles Fan-Fic RPG Comic Book Preview API Developers Editing & Tools Podcast Quests Popular wiki forums Dragon Ball Universe Spider-Man Superman Wonder Woman X-Men Batman Marvel Cinematic Universe DC Extended Universe DC Comics Thor Edit this wiki page Follow Green Lantern: New Guardians 41 issues Volume Published by DC Comics. I loved working with my editors, with Brad Walker and the rest of the artistic team. New Guardians was ranked as the eleventh best selling book in September 2011 by units, and received mostly positive reviews.[15][16]. Price: 2.99 On Sale Date: Nov 20 2013 Volume/Issue #: 25 Color/B&W: Color Page Count: 32 Digital Comics Shop DC Comic Shop Locator Subscriptions Hidden from Mobile Hidden from Full . Reception[edit]. Back to Comics Contents: Comics G: Green Lantern: New Guardians Vol 1 Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1) Cover Gallery Type Ongoing Series Dates PublishedNovember,2011May,2015CreatorsTony Bedard Tyler Kirkham Justin JordanFeaturedGreen Lantern New GuardiansStorylinesThe Ring BearerBeyond HopeCrossoversRise of the Third ArmyWrath of the First LanternLights OutFutures EndGodhead Green Lantern: New Guardians is one of The New 52 ongoing series published after Flashpoint. Assuming he acquired the rings by foul play, Rayner is attacked by the Guardians. Once you've earned over points you'll be able to bypass this step and make live edits to our system.

telugu movie 2012the work gameabuelo que salt por la ventana y se larglegend of the wu tang clandying young 1991hells kitchen s13fox di rockettwo and a half men s11e18 720p hdtv x264 dimensiona walk among the tombstones nl subthe bold and the beautiful 2015-03-04

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    666 Fallen Angel Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation